About the Collective Impact Framework: This leadership group is the peak body which represents community based NGO mental health and addictions’ services within the Midcentral district. Its purpose is to capture the vision, objectives and measures as a collective of NGO’s that contributes to MidCentral DHB’s idea of ‘Quality Living, Healthy Lives, Well communities, and development towards an outcomes approach.
Purpose of the Position: The purpose of this role is to drive an innovative approach to implement the Collective Impact Framework through Data analysis and project management tools. To implement workforce development training as designed by the NGO leadership group, which aim to build a more capable NGO and related workforce. Support quality improvement across the sector via the Collective Impact Framework implementation of outcome-based measures. To support the cohesive collaboration and network environment of the NGO sector and MDHB. To be a central point for collective initiatives or projects and support sector leaders to meet work plan objectives.
About you: You are a passionate, highly motivated individual who possesses superior organisation and time management skills. You have empathy and a sound understanding of people with mental health and addictions. You take great pride in your work and making a positive difference, and rightfully so, you are great at your job. You are a confident, charismatic superstar whose communication skills are second to none and you build meaningful relationships with ease. You are focused on providing quality and have experience in project management, can work autonomously and has a meticulously high level of accuracy. Fun is compulsory here, so you MUST have a great sense of humour!
About the job: No two days are the same, this position operates within an everchanging & diverse environment, you will not get bored!
This position is an integral one and you will be reporting directly to the Chair for The Collective Impact Framework. You will be leading the initiative through innovation and implementation of The Collective Impact Framework, including data analysis and project management tools. This is a role where your influence will greatly make a difference and what you have to say, will be valued. You will be driving, imbedding and providing that fundamental support and constant communication to NGO’s throughout the Midcentral region. You will be proactively establishing clear processes and frameworks while working closely with the MidCentral DHB to align these work programmes and workforce development. You will be enabling development through provision of tools and learning modules in order to build on both individual knowledge practice standards and overall organizational performance.
Some of the duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Developing a primary mental health and addiction workforce capable of increasing current response and outcomes;
- Identify future gaps and actions to fill workforce needs and skills across critical areas;
- Implement workforce development training designed by the leadership group;
- Provide a resource for the Leadership group in their deliberations about required changes in their organisations to implement an outcome-based approach and data capture contributing to the Collective Impact framework;
- Improve dissemination and use of information that forms evidence base of planning, delivering and monitoring services;
- Collate and analyse information on service performance, staff competency levels, shared workforce development initiatives and whether services are being provided really contribute to the process of recovery for service users.
This is a part time position and consists of 64 hours (per fortnight) and the exact hours of work will be negotiated with the successful applicant but will be between Monday – Friday.
What can we offer you?
- A diverse and interesting role.
- An enthusiastic, motivated and supportive team of people to work with.
- Plenty of leadership.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- An opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our people within the MidCentral region with mental health & addictions.
This position is available immediately.